Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free Ebook

I know a lot of people tend to stay with authors that they know. I am guilty of that many times as well. I just wanted to let you all know of an opportunity. Amazon Prime member can now get a copy of Range War for free if you pick it up today. The is the first book in the Saugatuck trilogy, and I hope you enjoy it.

Range War follows Sheriff Sam Stevenson as he struggles to maintain order with the coming of a railroad to his town. Two very powerful ranchers are attempting to split the town in two and consolidate theri power in the town, as the only true friend that Sam has is the local minister, Ely. Before this is over, Sam is forced to confront a frogotten period in his past, and the result may affect his future in the town.

This is a one day promotional offer, and I hope you can take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment